He is a man of integrity.
We all admire him.他是一个正直的人,我们都敬佩他。
Only John admires his brother.
The worker operated the machine expertly; we admired him greatly.
“Charming!” he admired the roses in the garden.
I very admire Andra's refusing to give up.
We admired him as a mathematical genius.
1. I had to admire David's vow that he would leave the programme.
2. We admire her dedication to the cause of humanity.
3. We took time to stop and admire the view.
4. His was a rags-to-riches story and people admire that.
5. I am content to admire the mountains from below.
6. All those who knew him will admire him for his work.